The Spin-On WB-3 Water Block Filter will absorb and retain free water from the fluid being filtered. As the filtration media becomes saturated with water, the media continues to swell and will ultimately restrict fuel flow through the filter. A CI-20 Pressure Gauge mounted on the filter head will provide an alert that the filter requires replacement when the fuel flow resistance increases past 20 PSI.
- This filter is commonly used on and is the filter that is supplied with the TK-240 XT Fuel Polishing System
- Diameter: 3.8″
- Free Water Absorption Capacity 7.2 oz
- Operating Pressure: 250 psi max.
- Nominal Rating β5µ(c)=2 (Represents 50% efficiency at particle size 5 micron)
- Absolute Rating β24µ(c)=75 (Represents 98.7% efficiency at particle size 24 micron)